We are looking for a Client Relations assistant to create and nurture long-term relationships with clients. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp clients' needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. If you also have a background in client relations and knowledge of our industry, we’d like to meet you.
This position will be of interest to the ones who are starting their career in client realtions and willing to develop their soft skills.
· Be fully in charge of follow upping new and existing clients, including:
· Managing the client base in the CRM, answering cold calls, serving as an advisor for parents and students and consulting them on educational requests and tutors, follow upping their regular payments, scheduling, resolving any escalations.
· Focus on deepening client relationships; being responsible for client retention, client satisfaction
· Acting as a point of contact for clients, tutors and management and escalating issues as appropriate
· Communicating with tutors in terms of giving request details
· Responsible for contributing to business development efforts, such as compiling the materials for the company Instagram, writing posts etc
· Effectively collaborating with the team to achieve the goals set
· Higher Education
· Proven interpersonal and motivational ability ensure a strong team approach and the attainment of maximum performance levels and productivity.
· Outstanding oral, written, communication and presentation skills in English and in Russian.
· Strong detail orientation with the ability to think critically, multi-task and handle large work volumes under deadlines and with a focus on quality
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and handle difficult situations while maintaining strong personal relationships
· Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
· Effective research and information gathering skills
· Preference given to candidates who have some experience of working in the education sector and\or have got some background in client relations;
· Knowledge of the UK higher education system and application processes is an advantage
· Professional understanding of clients’ needs and preferences, a client - oriented attitude
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Word & Excel and knowledge of Microsoft Office PowerPoint
· Working knowledge of the CRM platform
· very supportive and motivating environment
· engaging and challenging tasks
· unique opportunities to polish soft skills
· cross cultural communication
· convenient location
5\2 but there could be discussed different options